iklan..

Monday, 28 February 2011

my feveret korean drama~

my fair lady

heading to the ground!!!!(love yunho oppa)

goong/princess hour



coffe prince!!






my sassy girl chun hyang
jewel in the palace
wonderful life
my girl friend is a gumiho
you're beautiful (love jang geun suk)
save your last dance 4 me!!!
boy over flower
yuhee the witch
il-jimae
couple or trouble
my lovely samson
autumn in my heart

my girl!!(nomu nomu chua lee jun ki n lee dong wook)

my love pattzi

romance
secret garden
secret gaden lg!!!
lg secret garden



full house
something about 1%
full house!!
green rose
you're beautiful again

love letter

love story in harvard




sad sonata
my love pattzi
winter sonata



the time between dog n wolf

snow queen
yuhee the witch
a millionaire 1st love
tamra the island

stairway to heaven
super rokie


No comments:

Post a Comment